Exciting new opportunity—new facility in Stoughton!
Skaalen Heights RCAC, a division of Skaalen Retirement Services in Stoughton, is opening its brand new Residential Care Apartment Complex, on the main campus! It is an assisted living apartment facility, which shares resources with our nursing home, CBRF, and memory care centers. We are looking for caring, compassionate individuals to provide daily cares and activities to the elderly.
We have opportunities on all three shifts, come be a part of our startup team! Caring, take-charge individuals with a positive attitude are definitely encouraged to apply!
Wages are based on experience with premium shift pay. Potential to earn time and half or double time for picking up weekend shifts, also $100 bonus for picking up weekday shifts.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Provide assistance with residents’ activities of daily living (personal cares, etc.)
* Participate in fun, engaging resident programs
* Variety of duties available: medication administration, kitchen duties and/or housekeeping. Some flexibility may be available in work assignments.
CBRF/CNA training preferred, but may train the right people.
! Benefits !
Our benefit package includes:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
* Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time.
* Pension Plan
* Company-Paid Life insurance along with Short-Term Disability Benefits
* Uniform Allowance
* Onsite Fitness Center
* Scholarship Program
* Referral bonus and more
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.42 to $11.13 /hour