Are you compassionate? Are you creative? Do you like to make people smile? If this describes you then the Activity Aide Position at Skaalen Retirement Services would be a great fit!
Skaalen is celebrating our 120th year, and our Leisure Supportive Services department plays a significant role in the residents lives as well as a part of the Stoughton Community. And during the COVID-19 pandemic we make sure that our residents have activities throughout the week to keep them socially, mentally, and physically engaged. Our one-on-one conversations and Wednesday BINGO are just some of the highlights of this fun department!
This position is 40 hours per week with typical hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 pm with the occasional changes to hours due to outings and some evening events, but you will be notified ahead of time. Due to COVID-19 we are not doing any outings, at this time. As an activity aide, you will be required to work 2 Saturdays per month.
· Must hold a valid Wisconsin driver’s license (you will be driving our bus for outings– don’t worry, training is provided)
· Ability to push and pull residents in wheelchairs
· Experience with current technology such as iPads, laptops, Kindles, etc.
Benefits and extras include:
· Health, vision and dental coverage
· Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
· Company paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
· Pension Plan
· On-site fitness center
· Scholarship program
· Referral bonus program
· Opportunity to join the Wellness and Spirit Team
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 – $12.00 per hour
All employees have their temp taken upon entrance along with screening questions. Employees are required to wear masks through entire shift.
To apply for this job please visit www.skaalen.com.