Visitor Fact Sheet
During your visit we ask that you please remember:
- Sign/screen in every time you enter the building and check out when they leave at the front desk.
- Wear your mask and goggles at all times while in the building and during your visit.
- Visits are preferred to be in resident rooms
- If you are in a common area, you must be 6 feet away from other residents and seated at your own table.
- Wandering around the facility is discouraged.
- Accommodations can be provided on request for use of special areas.
- The number of visitors isn’t limited but social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- Visitors are to not eat or drink during their visit.
- Please try to avoid using any facility bathrooms. This standard should be for our public restrooms as well as resident’s private bathrooms. This is an infection control measure in order to keep all visitors, staff, and residents safe.
- If you are feeling ill, please visit at a later time or ask about our virtual options
Thank you for helping us to keep our residents safe!