Serving Wisconsin for over 100 years, Skaalen is a Continuum of Care retirement campus offering seniors a full menu of living options from which to choose.
Our Living Options
Low-maintenance residence designed for carefree living offering a wide variety of comforts and conveniences.
Providing assistance with activities of daily living to those who do not require skilled nursing care.
Specializing in the care of those with Alzheimer's Disease and other memory conditions in a homelike environment.
Rehabilitative and restorative care to meet each individual's need for long-term or short-term residency.
In-patient and out-patient Physical, Occupational and Speech Language Therapy Services, warm water therapy pool and wellness center.
Our Mission Statement
Skaalen Retirement Services is an affiliated ministry of the Lutheran Church, committed to providing excellent care, housing, and services to older adults and persons in need. We do this within a caring and Christian environment.
Skaalen Retirement Services is a not-for-profit charitable organization affirming the dignity of all we serve regardless of creed, ability to pay, or payment source.
Our Vision Statement
Skaalen Retirement Services in keeping with its rich heritage of Christian Ministry, will be a leader and model in programs, services, and housing for older adults and others in need. We will be recognized for community and staff development and will join in partnership with other groups to strengthen our mission of service.
Our Values Statement
Values are the beliefs that guide us in our daily behavior and decision making as we fulfill our mission of service to older adults.
- Ministry: We respect the spirituality of every person and strive to show God's love and care in all we do.
- Respect: We value the worth of every person and care about their individual needs.
- Compassion: As a caring community we foster a genuine compassion for all we serve.
- Commitment: We dedicate our efforts to provide consumer oriented quality care and service.
- Integrity: We act ethically and honestly in all we do.
- Growth: We are good stewards of the resources we have and respond to future challenges and needs.
- Teamwork: We recognize our responsibility to work cooperatively with individuals, groups and organizations meeting the needs of all we serve in our pursuit of excellence.
Have any questions?
We're always here to help and answer any questions that you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!