Located on Skaalen's beautiful Stoughton campus, Heritage Center assisted living facility takes a holistic approach to caring for those who need day-to-day assistance, but do not require skilled nursing care.
Heritage Center promotes independent living while offering the security of having a licensed nursing staff available 24 hours a day. Skaalen's 110-acre campus offers beautiful gardens, walking paths, off-street parking, and outdoor seating areas for relaxation and enjoyment.
Skaalen's Heritage center provides care to those who need some assistance with the activities of daily living but do not require skilled nursing care.
Heritage Center community-based residential option offers a variety of comforts and conveniences:
- Licensed nursing staff on-site 24-hours a day and RN coverage 24/7
- Full-time RN Unit Manager
- LPN available daily to monitor health care needs
- Medication management
- All meals and snacks are included in monthly fee
- Foot Care Clinic
- Family-style living and dining areas
- Community room (with piano)
- Cable television
- In-house worship opportunities
- In-house Beauty and Barber Shop
- Transportation Services
- Leisure and Support Services
- Laundry facilities available for those wishing to do their own laundry
- Whirlpool Bath Suites
- Therapy & Wellness Center
- Warm Water Therapy Pool
- In-house library
- Beautiful campus in a quiet residential neighborhood
- Paved walking paths and outdoor sitting areas offering residents the opportunity to enjoy nature
Have any questions?
We're always here to help and answer any questions that you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!