Magnolia Gardens Memory Care
Located on Skaalen Retirement Service’s beautiful 110 acre campus in Stoughton WI, Magnolia Gardens is a licensed Community Based Residential Facility that specializes in the care of those with Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory conditions. Our staff use a holistic approach and continue to honor the dignity and nobility in those embarking on their journey through Alzheimer’s disease.
Magnolia Gardens provides a secured, homelike environment focusing on safety, maintaining independence and continuing to enrich life to the fullest.
Bringing the outdoors in, the use of a tranquil color scheme provides a place for relaxation and enjoyment. Our enclosed courtyard design will enhance your senses, offering stimulation of the mind and body through visual, auditory, and olfactory features.
- Private suites with varying sizes and an option of having suite furnished.
- Family style dining offering choices that are more personal. All meals and snacks included.
- Weekly worship services
- Health and medication monitoring with a full time Registered Nurse and 24/7 coverage with a Registered Nurse in the event of an emergency.
- Option of utilizing the Wellness Center and Warm Water Therapy pool to meet your individualized needs.
- Beauty/Barber services offered on unit and state of the art whirlpool technology in our Spa to pamper your loved one.
- Cable television and WIFi included.
- Leisure and support services utilizing both traditional methods and the newest of technology to provide something for everyone.
Stoughton Campus Map
Have any questions?
We're always here to help and answer any questions that you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!