Skaalen offers a host of volunteer opportunities for anyone over the age of 12. From our Volunteers to our Auxiliary, to those who wish to volunteer on a regular basis, we offer meaningful interactions with our residents.
Here are some of the volunteer opportunities available at Skaalen:
- One-to-One Visitor
- Chapel Volunteers (Ushering & Communion Assistants)
- Craft Room Helper
- Bingo & Other Games
- Special Events (Birthday Parties, Social Hours, Holiday Parties, Rummage Sales, etc.)
- Country Bus Rides, Shopping Outings & Meal Outings
- Library Assistant
- Gardening Club
- Wheelchair Rides (as weather permits)
- Serving Ice Cream
- Mobility Assistance (assist residents to and from therapy appointments, beauty shop, & special programs)
- Kaffe Stue Kitchen & Gift Shop Attendants
Allow yourself the satisfaction of helping others. Click the button below to complete the volunteer application.
Have any questions?
We're always here to help and answer any questions that you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!